Z3x LG Tool Activation
Z3X LG Tool is a tool for unlocking and gathering information from several different brands of phones running Android. Despite its name suggesting LG only, it currently supports LG, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, Sharp, ZTE, Lenovo and Blackberry devices.
The main layout of the Z3X LG Tool is organized into tabs depending on what you’d like to accomplish. You can use the tool to dump, flash, unlock, change a language, repair, and other jobs perform service functions on devices.
The application will display information about your device such as IMEI number, unlock status on several levels including network lock, subset lock, corporate lock, sim card lock, etc.
LG Tool can also read and write several variables related to locking, flashing, IMEI reset/repair, file system and more.
Finally, Z3X LG Tool can be used to perform paid unlocking service on your handset ( Credits ).
The device can be used immediately with the SIM card of any provider
Calculate unlock code
This function can successfully read the code stored in the phone.
Android system errors, software repair, and its related features.
The most common uses for this function are either upgrades to new firmware versions or downgrades to older ones.
Change the display language of Android smartphone to your preferred language at any time
Fix blinking in a logo
Fix the problem of the wrong recovery or overridden kernel
LG Tools features and highlights:
- Qualcomm, Infineon, Analog Devices, Texas Instruments, MTK, and SEMC platforms are supported
- Alphabetical phone model selection or selection by platform from Z3X Shell
- Auto displaying information about required cable for each model selected
- Auto displaying information if the phone must be connected with battery or without it
- Multi-Language interface
- Configuration files exchange between the users
- Uses flash files in original format (only UMTS)
- Automatic login to support area from Z3X Shell (Support Button)
- Smart Card firmware online update
- Loading news from the server about update versions and plans
Supported firmware formats:
- Analog Devices
- Texas Instrumental
To start using our products you need:
Key activation card with Z3X box or Z3X dongle
Cable to connect your phone and computer
- CPU equivalent to Intel 2GHz processor or higher
- RAM of 2GB or more
- HDD with 1GB of available space
- 32-64-bit operating system of Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
Important: Internet access is recommended for product activation and component catalog download.
SUPPORTED MODELS: CHECK YOUR PHONE
WHERE TO BUY: FIND NEARBY RESELLERS